BRN 2.27% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Don't let the facts get in the way of a beautiful bulb lit up...

1. 1,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    Very cleverly hidden the percentage of holdings lol

Again, these are index funds/ETFs.

As a part of holding the entire stock market, these funds hold a small portion of EVERY company. I bet these guys held AVZ as well just before it went unlisted.

Means nothing.

You will also be glad to know that some of these names give out their shares for shorting purposes haha.

If this is the quality of your ''education'', I politely say, no thanks.

The facts:

The top holders of BRN are just board, management, retails and mostly under nominee accounts.
    The index funds do allocate a very small percentage to every company, including small caps as a part of diversification.
    This does not mean that they have gone bullish on Brainchip, it just means they are following the rules of indexing.
    Unless proper revenue comes in, there will be hardly any in a reputed institution, keen to buy into Brainchip for long term investment.
    Many of these big names you see could be market makers, and they buy and sell to create liquidity. It is literally their job, and they do it for all companies listed. Obviously would be much more involved in companies with high volume and less involved with companies with lesser volume.

These are the facts, and I encourage you to be better educated on these.

Btw, where did I say BRN investors are only retail? Still waiting for your educated screenshot. eek.png

Don't let the facts get in the way of a beautiful bulb lit up story wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $696.6K 3.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 1400407 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 218182 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.