BRN 2.83% 27.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

The Embedded Vision Summit“It’s the one event I count on every...

1. 1,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    The Embedded Vision Summit

“It’s the one event I count on every year to keep me in the know.”- Past Summit Attendee

The Embedded Vision Summit starts in less than two weeks in Santa Clara, California!
    It’s not too late to register for the full two-day Summit program. Strapped for time? Opt for a Technology Exhibits-Only Pass (which includes Enabling Technologies track talks) on Wednesday or Thursday.
    Register now We’re delighted to have nearly 100 expert speakers sharing the latest in perceptual AI—from the fundamentals to help you get started to the technical, business and enabling technologies you need to create and deploy products.
    Plus 70+ exhibitors showing their latest innovations—see the full list in the Exhibitor Directory.

And our program wouldn’t be possible without the support of our key sponsors:
    • Premier Plus Sponsor Qualcomm Technologies• Premier Sponsor Network Optix
    • Gold Sponsors Analog Devices, Arm, Axelera AI, BDTI, BrainChip, Cadence, DEEPX, Flex Logix, Lattice Semiconductor, Nextchip, Nota AI, NXP Semiconductors and VeriSilicon

What makes the Summit different from other tech conferences? Two things:• Demos, demos, demos. If you’re building real products, there’s no better way to get a feeling for what chips or algorithms to design into your next product than getting to see demos with your own eyes. And that’s not all, because you also get to talk to…• All the right people, in one place. Our sponsors and exhibitors bring their best people to this event to teach, learn and listen.

#######################
    Yes, it is an expense, hopefully worth it as it sounds a worthwhile investment when it aligns with our potential users. But naysayers please proceed...
    #######################

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.3¢
Change
0.008(2.83%)
Mkt cap ! $505.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.8¢ 26.3¢ $1.829M 6.762M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 547631 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 1375595 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.3¢
  Change
0.008 ( 3.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.8¢ 26.0¢ 4951399
Last updated 15.09pm 24/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.