BRN 1.89% 27.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Zac looking from the outside I see how many come to this...

1. 1,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    Zac looking from the outside I see how many come to this decision that we are paying or giving away shares.

The compensation packages that are paid in the technology sector are insane. To have the best talent you need to pay well. I see it first hand in many businesses.

Have BRN made mistakes 100% they have not been very clear in providing or highlight certain things of value.

Nandan left for more money can you believe that? The poaching of people is crazy. Its the hottest growing industry.

So yeah to be honest the pay is high but with 1 deal just 1 deal it will be dwarfed by the return some will get on the right deal.

Seans comments on the when the first company comes out with a product or licence the rest follow quick and its true.

So one thing i know will come up on revenue which I think BRN should have done different but in the end it's all the same for money left on the table or profit. The VVDN boxes high volume sales will be handled by VVDN. This means that that 100 boxes order that they got as Sean stated in the quarterly 25 to 100 orders wich they are getting give the podcast a listen is 80k USD. Now that is revenue say the profit is 30k split with VVDN BRN may see what ever the split is be it only 10 k so that is what will be on the receivables in the account. But that's pretty much profit. Now if BRN handled the manufacturing ordering logistics and orders they would give VVDN some cut of the revenue be show 80 k in for the boxes and less all the bills and payment but the profit likely be 10k maybe 15 k if they managed the costs well. In the end it's about involvement in the whole process. Now these numbers are only guesses not actual fingers or correct margins.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $505.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.8¢ 26.3¢ $2.219M 8.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 240631 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 954801 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.8¢ 26.0¢ 5382161
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.