BRN 9.09% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Yes, Brainchip, at it's expense, produced the Akida1000 chip...

1. 732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Yes, Brainchip, at it's expense, produced the Akida1000 chip which included ARM IP.
    ie Brainchip was a licensee of ARM IP.

Unfortunately ARM has never licensed Akida IP. They have never been a licensee of Brainchip.

We did this to show the world that Akida IP will work very well with ARM IP.

And that is all.

If ARM licenses AKIDA IP, I would be over the moon, because that would mean that they are about to incorporate our IP in a chip of theirs, because they think they can sell it or license it and we get revenue. But they haven't done this yet.
    If Renesas or MegaChips use their license to design a chip that combines Akida IP and ARM cortex IP, I would also be over the moon for the same reason.

Our only hope at the moment is that some company has gone to Renesas or MegaChips and they are manufacturing a chip with Akida IP inside, and we could forecast revenue from that. But BrainChip isn't saying if this is happening, citing NDA's.

Failing this we need to find someone else like SiFive or NXP to become licensees of Akida.

Our IP is brilliant, but we just need an ecosystem partner to find a client wanting chips with Akida inside, to place an order.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.020(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 20.0¢ $2.364M 11.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 900437 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 572060 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.