BRN 0.00% 24.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi DozThe entire interview with SynSense is interesting and it...

1. 9,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25163

Hi Doz
    The entire interview with SynSense is interesting and it comes as audio and a transcript but the expert discussion following the interview makes clear that Prophesee’s partnership with Brainchip is Essential to its ability to compete commercially with SynSense/IniVation:

“SB:
    So, now that iniVation (which makes these DVS cameras) and SynSense (which I apologize for calling Synapse all the way through this series, whenever it came up in conversation) are one company, does that make them a threat to Prophesee? Certainly they’re competition with Prophesee, which they’ve been throughout. And does it change anything? Does their approach make anything different between the two? I don’t know from a commercial point of view well enough to make a comment.

REC: Yeah, I guess I can speak to that a little bit and then Giulia, maybe you can bring it in.

So first I want to say that I am a shareholder in Prophesee, for disclosure. So I think their IP, in a classical sense, is more on the camera side, right? And so it’s more like iniVation in that sense. Whereas it seems to be like SynSense is more on the processing side of things, with the spike-based processing, the neural implementation, and so on. So in combining the two—combining a spike-based camera with spike-based processing—that gives them maybe an advantage in that sense. Whereas Prophesee is entirely on the imaging side.”

My opinion only DYOR

Fact Finder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $454.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.5¢ 24.5¢ $1.694M 6.816M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47316 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 52634 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.8¢ 25.5¢ 24.5¢ 3105649
Last updated 15.59pm 31/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.