BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

“In the fourth industrial revolution, digital and physical...

1. 9,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25476

“In the fourth industrial revolution, digital and physical worlds are converging to improve the industrial and commercial (I&C) industries. The Internet of Things (IoT) is a critical player in this revolution, disrupting every facet of the global economy and laying the foundation for a comprehensive overhaul of production, management, and governance systems.

With an estimated annual economic impact ranging from $1.6 trillion to $4.9 trillion by 2025 for factories and retail settings, the rising potential of IoT is becoming increasingly evident as advancements in connectivity open new doors for innovative use cases across the I&C industries.”

https://www.edn.com/unleashing-the-potential-of-industrial-and-commercial-iot/

The full article speaks to the markets Sean Hehir stated in his Pitt Street Research interview that VVDN Technologies are focusing on with the AKIDA Edge Box.

While the article is not written with Brainchip or VVDN in mind it makes clear these markets are being chosen because of their growth potential.

My opinion only DYOR

Fact Finder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.