BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I often wonder why you so shamelessly attempt tocontinuously...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 464
    I often wonder why you so shamelessly attempt to
    continuously pump this stock with zero ability to see the possible downside… if it was true that you were a heavy investor with a LOT at stake I’m not sure you be pumping so hard… an intelligent investor with all your supposed knowledge would be quietly accumulating the stock while no one know the Potential upside? Seems to me that you’ve overstretched yourself and are desperate to find every single link to the company possible in attempt to hype the stock for your own personal gain. Perhaps your age and hope for quick gains are to blame…

It’s evident the market determines the price so I wonder why you still continue to create the hype posting “possible links” that promote the idea that this business will be successful. You continue to go beyond true evidence that BRN is connected to company and post pathetic “possibilities” and promote edge AI TAM as a possibility that BRN will make billions. You’re as much a fraud as JESSE Chapman on LinkedIn

to all those investors that heavily rely or take what FF suggest as granted. Be careful. This anonymous poster has done nothing but hype the stock for 5+ years…

look at the actual FACTS, watch the AGMS presentation. Base your investments on your own circumstances. Do not rely on abstract “links” do not rely on apparent “lists” of company connections posted by this person.

if a company likes and finds value in what BRN has to offer (it’s IP) they will sign a license.

all I see of FF is a narcissistic person who’s single objective is to say “I told you so” when the price goes up as the business is successful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.