BRN 2.38% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Mdiddy you are the personification of negativity. Yet you claim...

1. Dhm
    2,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3481
    Mdiddy you are the personification of negativity. Yet you claim that BRN is a buy and amazingly you hold. Why are you wasting your time on these threads? People like FactFinder, whilst anonymous, are collectively building a sturdy wall, week by week, that take further steps towards certainty. The latest brick in the wall was a video that showed a third party trialling the Boston Dynamics dog. This and previous discoveries like ANT taking Akida into space only solidifies our ability to work at the cutting edge of compute.The one I love the most however was Joe Guerci, CEO of ISL when he stated in a podcast that “Brainchip chips are not being designed for us in the electronic warfare community, but they’re so powerful that we could get them to work. Imagine if they put a little effort into it being tailored to our needs. Then you would have a revolution.” Whilst I don’t like war talk, I am thankful that others are leading the way forward.This bloke is at the pointy end of US defence, AND HE SAYS THAT??! That isn’t a brick in the wall, that’s half of the wall. There is Brainchip’s marketing script, right there!So Mdiddy and others, I believe you need to step back a little and look at the big picture. Moore’s Law is broken and the von Neumann bottleneck has already choked computing efficiency. Do you know that the biggest cost of data centres (the cloud) is air conditioning? Why? Massive electricity usage. Global compute cannot go down the pathway that it has been. Neuromorphic computing is the only solution to mass usage of chips in terms of micro wattage, security, complex calculations - think TeNNS - instant decisions keeping you and your family safe, and dramatically cheaper than alternatives. And the good news for us is that Intel is trying to attempt to keep up yet is still 3-5 years behind Akida.That wall of certainty is growing and stabilising. Wait until other partners declare their abilities to deliver solutions way beyond their competitors. The VVDN box is demonstrating this advantage now. I can’t recall but someone mentioned Costco and how we could dramatically improve efficiencies on the shop floor. Actually the Costco example is possibly why Brainchip and its tech have to wait much longer than they first thought (and our CEO alluded to it at the AGM) because Costco already has an ‘effective’ product that does the job. So Brainchip’s wait is extended. One day Costco will realise. Valeo’s Scala 3 is out soon, but our latest Akida may not have been tested in time for it to make the cut. I don’t know either way on this one. But my point being that we have sharp edge capabilities and we have partners that are working very hard with ‘their’ market breaking technology. ARM, TATA, ISL, Prophesee and many more. And university programs; a whole new breed of tomorrow’s sharp intelligent thinkers and influencers.I have no hesitation to hold and add to my grandchildren’s future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.8¢ $1.018M 4.810M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 525000 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 430424 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.3¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.0¢ 21.8¢ 20.8¢ 2619612
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.