BRN 2.38% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

In your example you are comparing the company at 2 different...

1. 1,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    In your example you are comparing the company at 2 different stages just to be negative.

7 years ago BRN was not established to the point they are today. If you can not or do not want to admit it's your choice.

But it's really a narrow view IMO.

Your highlights of the past are just that highlights. What evidence do you have that there are no potential revenue generating contracts coming?

For the record revenue was highlight in the past as a general term to a a point saying hockeystick growth.

To day the the Chair ans Sean said it simple and clear that They are on the inside they see the activities happening and the timelines with their customers. They are in the process bidding they are innthe running down to the last 2 or 3 choices for the design win. They get feed back from these talks.
    There are multiple engagements will they win all of them no will they win some of the yeah they are confident.

They engage with the largest semiconductor CEO and COO heads.

there has been quite a bit of praise on the ability of Akida and its proven uses now with VVDN space. Many customers have spoken about the abilities and the engagments.

None of this was occurring during the time your comparing.

In my opinion as a holder it's definitely worth my time and risk to see how things play out.

But leaving certian facts in your statements expresses you thought for what ever reason you need to express it for.

Why are you really here is my thought?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.8¢ $1.018M 4.810M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 525000 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 430424 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.3¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.0¢ 21.8¢ 20.8¢ 2619612
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.