BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2024 BrainChip Discussion, page-5411

1. 1,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 450
    The incredible list of industry experts promoting Akida technology far out weighs what the few here that constantly spew failure and only take select information offered to continue to suggest only negative out comes is veyond my comprehension.

I will 100 % agree not is all green and grassy with BRN at times and lime all companies there are posts moved 100$ but the field they are playing in is huge.

It's absolutely difficult to get a B2B sale when change I involved. Most companies are adverse to risk. Even if there are financial benefits to change and increased margines some will go down the road of well happy to make less margine we will find ways to cost cuts and show more profit.

Eventually one of the companies well get an ahha moment and say yeah lets take a risk on this and see how it works out. Its a calculated risk with back up plans the planning takes time and they finally produce some commercial value.

Usually it will come from a company that is struggling to keep up with the largest players or has lost its position or a newer player that want to be on top.

Nvidia is huge 100% they will do what they can to stay on top but even they need to innovate and adapt to the market needs.

I'm not saying we are worki g with Nvidia or a threat to them but as the technology SNN proves to be more supperior to GPU or starts cutting market share be it akida and other SNN chip makers Nvidia will have to adapt. I'm sure they have models and plans in SNN. But internally the department will but heads reulting in poor synergy.

BRN have polished up very well from 3 years back.

The constant talk about blaming management for the BRN sp spike in the MB announcment is ridiculous. There is not one management team that would intervine and say wait we are over priced stop stop lets hold on we are not there yet. That was done buy individuals traders buy a big player that fleece thoose that are trying to now be saved by these robon hoods whenthe SP is lower then the inception of Akida 1000.

There was no Ecosystems there was no satellites orbiting earth with akida technology fixing other satelites. Joe from ISL like did not even know what Akida was. ACCUCENTURE had not issued pattents with Akida references or manny many other accomplishments. Add all the universities joing the accelerator programs teaching the new upcomming Tech leaders. All this is happening today.

So for those negative comments that we failed or are failing is ridiculous to say. If Akida was to fail it would not have grown to meet all.these achievements after the NASA development kit sale. The ESA would not have increased its exposure to this technology.

Sooner or later more will surface with Akida technology licences will likely follow and mre products will be built.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.