BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Dolci your post is accurate but what does this 2021 Agm post...

1. 1,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    Dolci your post is accurate but what does this 2021 Agm post have to do with what Sean Antonio had to say at the AGM in 2024.

They where never even employed at that moment. The inherited this mess from the previous leaders.

It is quite clear that the previous team lacked commercial experience and this was the price that longterm holders paid.

Given the changes over the last 2 years and growth in non revenue systems its apparent that BRN are now on the right track IMO. They do not hold the timeline on customer progress.

You heard in the past they chased companies that were basic tire kicker.

Today the engagments are audited and timelines apparent with hard deadlines.

Akida 2.0 had to be made available to ensure a wider use. It was also stated that many evaluations decieded to wait on the 2.0 release.

So I have also been critical to IR on many occasions about various opinions but you know what I'm not meeting the top executives of what ever semiconductor companies BRN talk to so I have to either A believe that commercial success is very close and Akida Tenns will make a nice profit or move on and live life.

I can also see the difference in the companies confidence this year compared to lasts.

So it took Sean and the team 2 years to clean up the priducts on offer. I have more belief in this team then the past. Blaming the team that is fixing the past of the last 9 years for commercial issues is really not helpful.

Also you can't compare Studio to Akida and Tenns this was what BRN was about whe. The idea came.

How many professional organisations wrote about their research on the old product. When did the Universitys get involved in BRN and start teaching. When did certian individuals start promoting their success with Akida. When did Akida operate in space. All these little wins are what leads my self and many to see that wins are just around the corner.

Your opinions are yours I can most definitely appreciate thoughts but putting up a old chart does not highlight your view point of today's activity's.

Last edited by Kachoo: 26/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.