BRN 0.00% 22.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2024 BrainChip Discussion, page-5430

1. 1,151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    Dolci I can see your points.
    What I want to know is where is the revenue royalty from Renesas and Megachips? I know that it could happen soon buy I suspect Mega chips may have been optioned the gen 2.0 i could be wrong but i honestly expected something buy know. Is that dissapointing to me yes.

I agree that this talk of TeNNs is not a new angle to kick a can down the road. They are really focused on TENNs but it really improves the functionality of performance so I will see where it goes.

The one thing that echo's what Antonio said is he knows these timelines they know the quarters now. Lets see what these timelines are correct. They cant guarantee wins nobody can but they are very optimistic. Also his comment to sell and walk away if not happy is abot too much in my opinion but I think it echo's his confidence and he likely does not care what some unhappy folks think at this point.

The big challenge is that you take an old more expensive technology's into your product or choose a cheaper new technology thats better. So lets see.

I willing to see what happens over the next year it sure looks like industry has shifted finally to SNN lets see if we can pick up some market share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $880.3K 3.986M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 691 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 152427 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.