BRN 7.14% 26.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Well Partner announcements have not really excited the...

1. 1,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 505
    Well Partner announcements have not really excited the investment community for BRN they have a huge list. So saying they are partnered with Microchip well its just one of many though I think that was the reason for the strong buying in the US on Thursday.

I'm sure there are partners that we do not know of and likely will never know. Obviously the revenue is the lingering issue that has people nervous.

I do not think Steve and Tony would have joined just recently if this ship was sinking imo.

The length to commercial success has been longer then promised.

The post on the Valeo comment about Neuromorphic and them having done lots with neuromorphic is true i believe it was on LinkedIn. The question did not include did you achieve this with Akida. It used Neuromorphic and they responded yes we did lots with Neuromorphic.

So to say its akida we still do not have 100% proof the probability is very very high but until the announce it or there is a revenue stream we are not privy to that info.

with regards to payment Milestone that would have been 2022 as Scala 3 was in the final stages of development and ready to build in 2023.

The arguments of there has to be an IP deal signed is pointless you could go through various commercial models for the IP.
    IP agreement such as Megachips is basicly giving them the ability to build what ever and sell to who ever they choose. They sell chips to many.

Valeo is using chips for product so if we are in it they do not need to buy the IP from BRN and announce anything its a JV.

so everyone needs to make a decision on their own if Scala 3 includes Akida at the sensor or not. Cause if I look at what most companies seem to do at the moment is make the sensor smart and send all the data back to the CPU. This is likely why Akida 1500 was built.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.020(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $510.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 25.3¢ $9.484M 34.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 736368 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 481166 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.