BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Aren't these guys friends of ours too?Excellent win for...

1. 6,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2763

Aren't these guys friends of ours too?

Excellent win for them....trust it's our neuromorphic. Time will tell.

Fabrizio Cardinali
    Start-up Venture Builder, Business Angel & Internationalization Manager
    2w Edited

Another success for MYWAI , the Italian startup producing the first national patent platform for'#A.I. #Management of machinery and production plants for'#industry5

We are excited to announce that the Skills Center START 4.0 - Competence Center 4.0 selected our proposal #SENECA (Secured Neuromorphic Edge Computing Architecture for Industry 5.0) as the best project presented in their latest call for proposals!

#Seneca it is our response to the need for an AI Management platform for intelligent industrial machinery, to support the transition towards Industry 5.0. of the Italian manufacturing sector.

Presented in collaboration with Knowledge IIS - ITALIAN WELDING INSTITUTE University of Genoa and TICASS , pole manager #EnergyEnvironmentandSustainable Development this project represents a significant step forward in the field of cybersecure AI, capable of running on limited resources and neuromorphic hw chips to ensure AI security and compliance with the new EU AI & DATA ACTs regulations.

The Seneca project will have the opportunity to experiment with the classifications of welding production processes in the manufacturing of large industrial, enertech and greentech plants at the production plants of Walter Tosto SpA. SpA, a world-leading Abruzzo company in the sector. We are grateful for this important collaboration and look forward to carrying out this innovative initiative together with such prestigious partners! #MYWAI #A.I. #Industry5_0 #Innovation #Collaboration

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $737.6K 4.203M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 1587304 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 213251 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.