BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2024 BrainChip Discussion, page-5484

1. 6,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2763

Good to see we're on ipXchange too, like others, for those wanting evaluation access.

The latest evaluation boards for
    electronics design engineers worldwide
    I’M READY TO EVALUATE

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6204/6204939-2137058238d1fd6eafc86fd91545d3b5.jpg

BrainChip Akida AKD1000 AI Hardware Accelerator Reference SoC

BrainChip’s Akida AKD1000 SoC serves as a reference hardware accelerator design that engineers can use to test BrainChip’s NPU architecture, IP, and software. It can be paired with your choice of MCU or CPU in order to accelerate event-based AI compute tasks, with power-efficient operation thanks to neuromorphic – i.e. brain-like – performance that ignores irrelevant data to save on computing power and memory requirements. Though BrainChip’s software development ecosystem is used to program and run the AKD1000, it is compatible with any CPU and is OS agnostic.

BrainChip’s Akida runs all computations within the hardware and offers off-line training for few-shot datasets. There are 80 configurable NPUs with a neural network size that can be customised to suit your application requirements, whether that be facial recognition, visual wake word detection, or another use case.

The on-chip processor is based on an M-class architecture with FPU & DSP, and on-chip communication interfaces are provided via mesh network. Data input is provided by PCI Express 2.1, USB 3.0, and standard peripheral interfaces. Learn more by filling out the form below, and ipXchange will facilitate evaluation of this disruptive technology for use in your commercial project.

For streamlined applications and tracked evaluation, sign up for a free ipXchange account.

Apply for this board

I require an NDA to engage in this conversation
    Your name *

Company *

Business email address *

Telephone number *

Postal address *

Country *
    Select City
    Board required *

End product for which the board is required *

Function which the board’s key component is to perform in the end product *

Expected date of completion of product design project *
    Quarter *
    Select
    Year *
    Select

Expected annual volume of production units of end product *
    Select
    Expected date of release of end product to market *
    Quarter *
    Select
    Year *
    Select

By applying for this board, I understand that its use will be for the integration of technology into a commercial design for release to market after product development. This board will not be used for personal or hobbyist projects where there is no aim to bring an end design to market

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $737.6K 4.203M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 1587304 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 213251 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.