BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I have extracted the following from your post:“Brainchip is...

1. 9,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25476

I have extracted the following from your post:

“Brainchip is using neuromorphic AI on its chips, which Alf said had a big advantage in that it worked in a similar way to a brain, only processing information when an event happened, lowering the power requirements. The firm’s Akida chip is on SpaceX’s Transporter 10 mission, launched in March.

“We are waiting for them to turn it on and for it to start doing its work,” he said. He wouldn’t say what that work was just that: “It is secret.”

It is a tiny point perhaps but this is the first time anyone has suggested that AKIDA will be doing “SECRET” work when turned on by ANT61.

Unless I missed it what ANT61 has said was that the reason they sent AKIDA into space was to complete its training in the reality of Space as all its training had been up to being launched was via simulation. This training once completed would see AKIDA ready to power the service repair robot slated for launch in early 2025.

Nothing at all was said to be SECRET about this current mission.

I cannot help recalling what Rob Telson said about NASA that they were doing vision ‘and other things they could not talk about.’

May not be significant and depending on how secret it is we may never find out unless you are young enough to wait for the 40 year plus earliest release date for state secrets to turn over.

My opinion only DYOR

Fact Finder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.