BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi Hamilton,I'm not FF but I do have my theory as to why it has...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 474
    Hi Hamilton,

I'm not FF but I do have my theory as to why it has not happened. You are correct it is mind boggling why one does not buy the company out at a price that could easily produce the revenue or profit I. One year a few years down the road. I also see that our stumbling block was were not commercially ready.

My opinion is that the top 20 did not want to play ball with what could be offered today. Even if you got a 2 billion dollar offer thats north of 1 dollar a share AUD i think the top brass which is 40 % of holders would be against it. I also think that the companies know that SNN was further out then we did in 2021 so as we are getting closer to the snn deployment things could heat up i guess its about what roadblocks the patents offer.

I do personally and its my opinion think A TO could come this year or next it really depends on the BOM.

When Chris left sales he said we were not product ready and had no product to show the customers. I understand what he means as we are not taping 2.0. That may have pissed him off and he moved on.

Recently we have lost Nandan and Rob and our Japanese Osaka representative. But we have gained many engineers and software people. So what's this point to?

I do not think it is a dude technology as many that have worked with this in the last 4 years would have walked away. University's would not be increasing. These do point to A TO.

I hope im wrong in my opinion and we grow organicly but this is what i see. Imo

Though I do see signs to point to Arm making our chip as well its a mixed bag. I thinking we should see the result before the next AGM if we have one as BRN holders.

Last edited by Kachoo: 02/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $597.7K 2.928M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 1703112 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 337767 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.