BRN 0.00% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I am not looking back. Just forwardThe length of the runway from...

1. 5,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2460
    I am not looking back. Just forward
    The length of the runway from initial engagement to a decision then later revenue is much longer than anyone expected. For perspective i regard and have said many times that BRN is still a spec stock that has the potential to do very, very well.
    Sean said at the AGM that a number of deals were getting close to decisions. Antonio said that one huge deal could bring the company into profit overnight.
    To not believe that implies a conspiracy between Sean, Antonio and Tony which is highly unlikely. Now that is locked in why bother stressing when Sean made his personal targets public. You have now got your targets so relax, watch, be positive and relax.
    Also refer to earlier posts where TATA ELXSI confirm they are working with BRN/AKIDA.
    If no deals are closed before the next AGM then yes there will likely be senior management and BOD changes but in the meantime its a hold and buy on timing for me.
    If i was really down right now on the BOD and management i would sell and move on. Its often stocks with huge runways that pay off the most after a testing wait..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $382.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 18.3¢ $2.707M 13.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 93761 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 829397 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.