BRN 0.00% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2024 BrainChip Discussion, page-5840

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Not taking the past into consideration is dangerous imo.
    Missed targets and commercial failure in the past lead us to the situation we're currently in.

When you write that Sean and Antonio said something during the last AGM a month ago about possible revenue growth I'd take the past performance and statements into consideration too.

TATA confirmed using the Akida about a year ago already but currently there are no viable updates.
    It's a speculative investment and I agree with you.

There are so many added components that we probably aren't even aware of. However, management throwing out these expectations without accomplishing the smallest of targets they've publicly set isn't a good look.

And here's the second thing we both agree on. These hollow statements won't help creating shareholder value and shareholder trust in the future, which is exactly what we need.

I'm certain that a lot of investors will sell their holdings as soon as they see the slightest Color of green with BRN in their portfolio. These past failures will cost future success - If success actually comes one day.

Have a good weekend guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $731.6K 3.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 664878 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 271540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.