BRN 2.33% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I'm not sure what you mean by I hold no position? I do hold...

1. 1,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 442

I'm not sure what you mean by I hold no position? I do hold shares. Did you read the disclosure?

Sediment well I think people need to keep that opinion to them selves its reflected of their posts.

Marvin if you genuinely hold 100% you can say a negative post state dissapointment it's your right.

The post is directed at the group that constantly post negative views and non stop same stuff over and over again mate.

Now there are way more positive views from different individuals and media and organisations in the eco system than negative lets get that straight.

As for the concept that revenue or current revenue is not there well this could be a interm thing that can change over night.

BRN are on the spotlight 100s of times over to what they were when the MB news flashed. They were not well known then.

What catastrophic events have we had.

and I will also point out likely the same houses that pumped the stock beat it down. IMO.

The complexity of getting a SNN chip or IP integrated into a system that us mass produced takes time. Let alone all the work conducted by the many companies evaluating and continuing to further develop the system.

Satelites and the ESA promote this technology maybe American organisations have developed systems with Akida and view it optimistic.

If your genuine sure complain but if you complain about the same issue over and over you either opportunistic or full of BS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.8¢ $610.1K 2.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 593140 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 560405 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.