BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I hold biotechnology shares. They unlike most other ASX...

1. 9,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26238
    I hold biotechnology shares.

They unlike most other ASX companies have defined timelines for their trials approved by the FDA.

The conclusion of those trials and the results thereof once signed off have to be announced no ifs but or maybes.

If the trial is stopped or suspended for any reason it has to be announced.

Notwithstanding a couple of weeks after trials have started enrolling posters start to complain about communication or lack thereof even when the trial is timetabled to take a year or two.

Experienced biotech investors would not expect announcements every 15 minutes saying ‘so far so good’ because they understand the process and that only bad news would be announced before the trial completes. In other words no news is good news.

Manipulators, trolls and or inexperienced biotech investors complain day in day out about the lack of communication.

So I would say in answer to your question I don’t think any amount of communication will stop manipulators, trolls or inexperienced investors complaining or trying to gain an advantage or sympathy for their feelings of angst.

If you are asking me do I agree with Brainchip’s interpretation of the ASX Continuous Disclosure Rules requiring defined revenue then my answer is know. I think their interpretation is incorrect and have told them so.

I do not agree with communicating progress via social media as Brainchip does I think they should use the ASX.

Having said that I have made friends with retail shareholders in the USA and they see absolutely nothing wrong with this form of communication and do not understand my hang up over ASX announcements telling me US companies predominately use social media.

My opinion only DYOR

Fsct Finder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 21.0¢ 18.5¢ $2.897M 14.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 397036 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 512236 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.