BRN 4.88% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

"Care to share a recording of your communication at the AGM with...

1. 9,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26238
    "Care to share a recording of your communication at the AGM with your concerns you raised in a previous post or aren't we playing show and tell anymore?"
    You asked me to share then use sarcasm to attempt to belittle my efforts to have this addressed at the 2023 AGM. By the way unless you have information not provided to all shareholders on the subject of the Board's interpretation of Continuous Disclosure please share as I do not think it could be clearer and most certainly I have not observed it to have been fluid since the new Board and CEO took charge.

"Unfortunately for me and others who may have heard the questions they were simply not answered. Must have been too hard I feel."
    For this very reason I asked you a simple question about whether you attended at the AGM 3 weeks ago and presented your solutions to the communication problems you identify. I even provided a copy of the AGM recording to assist you. You however immediately went on the attack claiming I am being defensive and seeking merit points when you could easily have answered the question 'No I have tried that and no one listens to me so I speak directly to the CEO, Chair and Board.' Were you being defensive?

Of course two things arise from this response.

The first is that being in attendance at the AGM provides the ability to force an answer to a question and if it still goes unanswered shareholders can by that failure under repeated questioning draw certain conclusions and on mass express their disapproval of how the Board has responded.

The second is why would someone who is thought well enough of by the Chair and CEO that they engage in direct communication be ignored???

The one point that you have not addressed nor challenged is that at the 2024 AGM communication was actually raised as an issue by shareholders (though apparently you were not one of them) and the Board through the Chair and CEO acknowledged that it was an issue an that they were working on improving in this area.

So I ask you this question why do you think you can state that the Company is still not doing enough to communicate when only three weeks has elapsed since the Company provided comprehensive presentations by the CEO, Chair and CTO and then made them available for questions from the floor?

What is it that has happened in the last three weeks that there should have been 'content, content, content' about, that the Company has failed to deliver?

Finally in the event that I have cause to speak to Tony Dawe I will tell him that an anonymous poster on HC sends his regards or was this request more sarcasm on your part.

My defensive opinion only so DYOR

Fact Finder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $366.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $434.1K 2.158M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 1009611 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 524541 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.