BRN 0.00% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2024 BrainChip Discussion, page-5929

1. 1,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 535
    FF,

I'll refer you back to my original reply to one of your posts.

It was quite too the point. You then elected to get defensive and start a conversation to elicit emotion.

"FF Do you think the level of angst on this forum about management and their various professional endeavours would be garnering so much interest or be so controversial if management cared to give meaningful and regular updates like other companies?"

It appears that you took it personally and decided to dredge up anything you felt was going to give you an upper hand.

For the record I don't care that you attended the AGM. I don't see that we should have to wait until an AGM to see the board of a company we are collectively invested in either. Regular and informative information is all I care about. It allows me to make a decision on an investment.

Until, like me, you have dealt with shareholders of a company you work for call you in a despondent state threatening self harm I won't value your opinion on this companys continuous disclosure, and I will continue to call for better communication whether that be direct to the company through various board members or anonymously on a stock forum such as this. Just to be clear, this is no joking matter!

We are forced to rely upon a stock forum to validate the company. Not good enough I'm sorry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $1.713M 9.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 308539 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1292113 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.