BRN 4.88% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

“We are forced to rely upon a stock forum to validate the...

1. 9,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26238
    “We are forced to rely upon a stock forum to validate the company. Not good enough I'm sorry.”

I agree and have said for years now “Do Your Own Research” and do not believe a word I or anyone else says until you have read the source document that underpins the opinion expressed.

I however cannot accept that anyone is forced to rely on HC. I share what I find here but 99% of what I find is found elsewhere.

If HC closed tomorrow it would not bother me in the slightest as I would continue to do my own research.

Being a rational shareholder I do not see any profit in driving down the share price of companies I am invested in.

Holding shares in companies that I feel are so poorly run that I need to constantly criticise their actions does not fit my investment strategy either and as such none of the companies in my portfolio fit that profile.

You can play games and misrepresent my words all you want but we are at this point simply because you did not like me asking you questions you don’t want to be asked.

My opinion only DYOR

Fact Finder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $366.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $481.0K 2.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 929264 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 530139 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.