BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hello Weislaw,Nice summary by the book of ASIC........ do you...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Hello Weislaw,

Nice summary by the book of ASIC........ do you work there by any chance ?

Let me explain my opinion to you & others.

ASIC does not try enough to stop the share price manipulation that is rampant here and across the whole ASX…… and also IN MY OPINION, they tend to allow much of the manipulation to continue as THEY see fit.

I have not got the hours to outline in detail now – here is the Nutshell version.

I SHORTLY, will be recommencing my email communication with ASIC, the previous we had about the manipulation was in January this year, and I dedicated 5 months of my precious time to get my head around this SHORTING stuff, I am quite new at this and did my research on the subject.

I recall on the ASIC website there was mountains of information available about SHORTING, maybe more information than there was about real & proper investing.

The ASX is an investment platform, or more accurate I would say in my opinion, that it pretends to be an investment platform ……… and if I recall correctly, there are penalties for deceptive & misleading behaviours.

Why do I say that, in my opinion ? Let me answer that with a simple riddle.

What kind of INVESTMENT Platform do you have – if the Platform generates more action from Short transactions than from real investment type transactions that support the company invested instead of trying to TORCH it ?

In my opinion – such a Platform is no longer an Investment Platform, is the very simple answer, and please don’t give me that garbage of Shorting being is a method of investment ………. Cos it’s not.

It may be a way to profit, but do not think ever that it’s an investment.

IN my opinion, it’s a manoeuvre …… not investment!

Back to my ASIC research, I found it very complicated to understand and maybe that is part of the purpose and agenda of the legislations dedicated to the Short subject…….. and in conclusion my opinion is we have one football field, one referee but there are a multitude of teams playing different games, with different rules and different privileges …….. ALL AT THE SAME TIME !

If you want to make something very difficult to police ……….. here is the perfect example.

Maybe that is also the agenda …….. you make it virtually impossible to fulfill your statutory duties and then use that as an excuse as to why you don’t do your job ……… sounds like a Labor/Albizini type of plan.

Let me wrap this up by saying, I will keep contacting ASIC until I get a proper explanation in writing from ASIC to this question.

There is legislation to allow SHORTING, which in simple language says ……….. you may rent shares to dump on the market, and if you can dump in large enough volume, it will artificially drive the share price down ….. and from this you profit.

THIS IS MY BASIC UNDERSTANDING of what Shorting is – please let me know if I am wrong and I will adjust my thinking accordingly

MY question for ASIC is really very simple, does the SHORTING legislation trump the SHARE PRICE IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE MANIPULATED legislation or does the NO share price is allowed to be MANIPULATION legislation trump the SHORTING is allowed legislation ?
    You cannot have both cos SHORTING ........... is clearly share price manipulation.
    IN MY OPINION

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.