BRN 1.11% 22.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

to me most of the holders and commentators are still living in...

1. 841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    to me most of the holders and commentators are still living in LDN era. The cause of present day troubles and unable to see beyond the smoke doors is that LDN era. When the things were announced on asx. But, again if we were that much ready then why there is no commercial product since last 4 years even after selling two IP licences.
    So to me it was a mess and Sean has double duty of clearing the mess as well as growing the company.
    Yes it is taking time but if you have start from scratch, you have to start all over.
    On a positive note we had moved a long way from LDN era and present management believes more in product and collaborations than just making announcements on asx so that the day traders keep on getting in and out of stock.
    There were so many announcements at those times like ford, magikeye, valeo, nasa, etc
    so do we feel Sean just did not like them and that is why there is no commercial product.
    Why LDN was asked to move after getting akida 1000? Where was LDN plan to sell akida 1000?
    May be think fairly and don't look too much what was a norm in LDN times. Sean have different mindset and different priorities. If someone cannot feel the difference then I can only say good luck.
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $570.2K 2.580M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 145231 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 747730 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.