BRN 2.33% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

"Chris Jones, Director of Product Management at BrainChip,...

1. 9,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25590
    "Chris Jones, Director of Product Management at BrainChip, brings over 25 years of experience in technology solutions. He began his career at AT&T in data center solutions, later co-founding a pioneering video streaming platform. His entrepreneurial journey includes ventures in manufacturing/ecommerce, AI, SaaS and robotics. Recently, he led Software Development at 3DEO and served as a Senior Product Manager at Meta/Facebook, focusing on ML platform development. Chris holds dual BAs in Psychology and Computer Science from Thomas Edison State University, an MBA from Georgia Tech and a Master of Computer Science from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign."

After listening very carefully to what Chris Jones states at 3.24 in his presentation regarding being introduced to Brainchip while working at META/Facebook as a Senior Product Manager and after what they presented and some investigation becoming "excited" I have had regard to the statements by Sean Hehir at the May, 2024 AGM that AKIDA technology had not be bettered by any other technology in potential customer assessments I have decided to add META/Facebook to my Brainchip engagements list.

As I have said before this is my personal list so it is for you to decided whether it should be added to your own list of Brainchip engagements.

My opinion only DYOR

Fact Finder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.8¢ $610.1K 2.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 593140 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 560405 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.