BRN 2.50% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2024 BrainChip Discussion, page-6127

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    I’m pretty bloody confident after reading posts for years, with particular attention in the last 12 months or so.
    FF posts are excellent for detail and technical information. In my mind FF is an exceptional investigative tech person, as BRN refuses to share what they’re doing with the ASX, yet FF seems to have content in spades, it just keeps coming. Absolutely love the positivity, but let’s not kid ourselves what is said on HC has virtually no bearing on the share price and destiny of the company, however it does in some ways placate a lot of very agitated, upset & disappointed shareholders. Those shareholders, IMO have every right to feel that way, due to abhorrent non existent IR and the lack of commercial expertise of the BOM. Thus no deals, thus no revenue, thus shareholder value being destroyed. The BOM seem to do all the right things to support the shorters and create an environment where they thrive, in short all of us are watching our investment decline at a rapid rate.
    The BOM do NOTHING to promote the stock to the investment community, which is why virtually no brokers cover the stock. It is simply an easy stock to tear to pieces, as the BOM have had no revenue success and refuse to inform the market of their progress and prospect. It is exactly what an ASX company should NOT do, if they haven’t had success yet, with their tech.
    It is a shambles on the IR front and the BOM know it and choose to do absolutely nothing to address it.
    Sad, terrible and NOT acceptable and I would suggest a lot of shareholders are wising up.

I hate shorters and the practice of shorting, yet the ASX is asleep at the wheel and still allows the practice.

FF constantly sends out info of a technical nature and absolutely remains positive of the company, yet never questions their lack of success and their constant missteps. Gotta make you wonder?

IMO many ASX stocks that are not making progress as quickly as they would like may employ posters, just like shorters do. Joining the dots, I reach this conclusion with FF, but it’s not a statement, it’s an opinion, which is what forums are all about.

DYOR and reach your own opinions.

GLTA, by Christ we really need a lot of luck, right now, as the absolute silence of the IR is deafening and hurting us all, as well as BRN, the company!
    IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.3¢ $1.524M 7.685M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 721709 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 776034 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.