BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

you have valid points. But on the same hand we have to accept...

1. 851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188

you have valid points. But on the same hand we have to accept there was a lot more hype at LDN time and everyone is expecting based upon that hype.
    To me it is very difficult to regroup and come out strongly after a bad lose. If someone cannot understand that akida 1000 was too early even for team brainchip. There was no way to sell a product without sufficient support. A chip in itself is nothing without softwares. And that is exactly what Antonio told us in one of investor's update.
    My second point is brainchip always wants to sell IP and not type product. Either we did not look into that part or management could not tell us that the same is a long process. On top our technology is just like another plug and play. It needs everything different from the scratch.
    Yes LDA is enjoying the equation but what to do if you did a mistake in the past.
    IR wise I understand brainchip could had done a little bit better but as an investor we have own responsibility to dig deep into facts and then decide what will be the next step.
    On the whole these type of situations arise with every new company and brainchip will come across the line. If anyone have a doubt then he/she can either move on or wait patiently. I always consider it a risk reward ratio stock and at these low prices it is at the highest.
    dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $1.251M 6.200M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 1837538 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 114606 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.