BRN 0.00% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I'll throw their name out there then. Maybe it is dead, maybe...

1. 6,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2875
    I'll throw their name out there then.

Maybe it is dead, maybe stalled, maybe they are still working on NN models and latest iterations of Akida.

i posted the below back at the end of Feb elsewhere and we know that he did evaluation work with Ford on Intel and Akida over the past couple of years, maybe some others, and if so, doesn't spell them out though.

When he finished his evaluation work isn't indicated either. 2021, 22, 23?

i don't see anything about Intel being thrown around yet either. Possibly no decisions made as yet.

Just finished with them in Dec and now gone into AI consulting. Hopefully takes his Akida & MetaTF learning with him to whoever he consults for next

Royal Huang

AI Consultant | Data Scientist | ML Engineer @AI Consulting

As an accomplished data scientist and AI researcher, I have spent over a couple decades in the tech industry, with a rich history of working with startups, venturing into uncharted territories, pushing boundaries, innovating, and turning ideas into reality. My expertise in AI/ML and data science covers domains such as medical diagnostic imaging, biometrics, bioinformatics, ad tech, industrial IoT, connect vehicles, ASIC, quantum compute, neuromorphic, compute, edge compute, and other emerging technologies.

Ford Motor Company
    Senior Data Scientist

Jan. 2019 - Dec. 2023
    Ford Greenfield Labs, Palo Alto, California

High achiever of the Enterprise Architecture/Emerging Technologies team accomplished a wide range of AI applications, PoC’s and projects collaborating with many teams across global Ford organization such as Ford Mobility, Ford Credit, Ford Performance, Global Data Insights & Analytics, Model e, etc., solving challenging problems with data science and AI/ML. Received several innovation recognition and awards for “Built Ford Tough”. Key contributions: - AI Enablement: part of the initial conception and PoC leadership team in the creation of Ford’s proprietary Mach1ML platform (https://github.com/ford-mach1ml) for democratizing AI/ML for data preparation, model development, training, evaluation, deployment, monitoring and explainability with CI/CD pipeline and MLOps tools. - Last Mile Delivery Optimization (https://smartdesignworldwide.com/projects/ford-last-mile/): solved complex VRP optimization and scalability problem. - SPIN (scooters) AI edge computer vision PoC project for micromobility safety and ASIC product evaluation. - Quantum Compute PoC’s solving intractable combinatorial optimization problems and evaluated Azure Quantum, D-Wave Quantum Hybrid Solver, Fujitsu Quantum-Inspired Digital Annealer, and other cloud-based quantum computing platforms. - Neuromorphic Compute PoC’s solving edge compute and robotic use cases. Evaluated a number of neuromorphic hardware like Loihi and Akida, and open-source neuromorphic and SNN frameworks like Nengo, Lava, MetaTF, etc. Member of the Intel Neuromorphic Research Community (INRC). - Predictive QoS 5G PoC with AI/ML models for connected vehicles communication and other applications. - Ford BlueCruise customer (NLP) sentiment analysis. - Ford Vehicle Data Command Center Analytics and Dashboard creating daily insights for Model e executives to make decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $451.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.0¢ 21.5¢ $2.863M 12.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 136498 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 444756 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.