BRN 2.27% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Nvidia is now the most valuable company in the world, having...

1. 1,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1368

Nvidia is now the most valuable company in the world, having overtaken Apple and Microsoft with a MC of US$3.34T. Does anyone seriously believe that BrainChip with its Akida 1 & 2 and TENNS is currently worth only around US$270 M? Those doing the research and accumulating when they can are getting set to make huge gains later this year when the revenue generating announcements begin to make their appearance. As Sean says in the BRN newsletter released this morning ... "The future looks brighter than ever!" I also believe BRN is fast becoming a take over target. You are out of this stock at your peril imo.

and filling them with chips from Nvidia and other companies to handle new AI tasks.

June 2024 Newsletter

As we are quickly approaching the half-way point of 2024, the BrainChip team continues to be on the leading edge of the AI technology of the future. This past month we were excited to share the release of a new white paper discussing BrainChip’s innovative TENNs solution, which revolutionizes the processing of sequential data by combining spatial and temporal convolutions. Our latest white papers and blog post details this advancement, positioning TENNs as a key player in the future of AI. Additionally, don't miss the AGM replay featuring presentations from our CEO and CTO, Podcast 33 on neuromorphic computing with esteemed guest, Dr. Jason K. Eshraghian, Assistant Professor at the University of California, Santa Cruz, plus check out our new demo reel, and snapshots from recent events. The future looks brighter than ever! Stay tuned for more exciting advancements in the second half of the year.

Not financial advice ... my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $696.6K 3.233M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 1400407 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 218182 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.