BRN 0.00% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I asked co pilot to provide a copmparison between an Edge data...

1. 5,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2232
    I asked co pilot to provide a copmparison between an Edge data center and AKIDA GEN 2. Basically it gave me the same answer that Sean gave an audience over a year ago, ie there is room for both AKIDA and cloud depending on the intended use.
    Sean said he expected exponential growth in non cloud which is what the experts are saying as well.
    My bold on the text below. The last line says it all " If you’re looking for AI processing capabilities specifically, Akida Gen 2’s neuromorphic approach offers a compelling solution for edge AI applications"
    More and more people will do similar co pilot searches and get similar responses.
    "You edge data center compared to akida gen 2
    Copilot
    The Akida Gen 2 is BrainChip’s second-generation neuromorphic AI IP, which represents a significant advancement in edge AI capabilities. It’s designed for ultra-low power, small form factor devices at the edge, and it’s particularly suitable for applications that require intelligent situational awareness across various industries1.
    Key features of the Akida Gen 2 include:
    Temporal Event-Based Neural Nets (TENNs): These are a patent-pending innovation that significantly reduces model size and computation for spatio-temporal applications while maintaining or improving accuracy1.
    Vision Transformers (ViT): Acceleration for computer vision tasks, such as image classification, object detection, and semantic segmentation2.
    On-Chip Learning: This feature eliminates the need to send sensitive data to the cloud, thereby improving security and privacy2.
    Multi-Pass Processing: Supports implementations ranging from 1 to 128 nodes and scales processing accordingly1.
    In contrast, an edge data center is a physical facility that brings cloud computing resources closer to the location where data is generated. It’s part of the distributed computing topology in which data processing is located at the edge of the network, as close as possible to the data source.
    Comparing Akida Gen 2 to an edge data center involves looking at the differences between a specialized AI processing unit and a facility that provides a range of computing services.
    Akida Gen 2 is a specific technology that enables AI processing on edge devices with high efficiency and low power consumption. An edge data center, on the other hand, could house various technologies, including AI processors like Akida Gen 2, to provide localized computing and data storage.
    The choice between the two would depend on the specific requirements of the application, such as the need for real-time processing, data privacy concerns, power consumption, and the complexity of the AI tasks to be performed. If you’re looking for AI processing capabilities specifically, Akida Gen 2’s neuromorphic approach offers a compelling solution for edge AI applications"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $631.4K 2.960M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 976602 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 649767 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.