BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2024 BrainChip Discussion, page-6256

1. 5,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2233
    I know where you are coming from. You have to be less than 30 to have a chance of following it.
    I have co pilot. I make the searches easy for co pilot to understand.
    For example , i ask " In laymans terms in AKIDA GEN 2 what is the competitive advantage of TENNs"
    AND,
    You: In laymans terms in AKIDA GEN 2 what are Edge Neural Networks
    It says:
    In layman’s terms, within the AKIDA GEN 2 platform, "
    Edge Neural Networks are like the brains of smart devices that operate right where the action is—on the device itself, rather than in some distant data center. Here’s what they do:
    Local Processing: They process data directly on the device, like a security camera analyzing video footage on its own.
    Quick Thinking: Because they don’t have to wait for data to travel over the internet to a cloud server, they can make decisions super fast.
    Energy Savers: They’re designed to be really energy-efficient, which is great for battery-powered or remote devices.
    Privacy Protectors: By keeping data local, they help maintain your privacy since your data isn’t constantly being sent to the cloud.
    Smart and Adaptable: These networks can learn from new information and get better over time, right there on the device1.
    So, Edge Neural Networks in AKIDA GEN 2 are all about bringing smart, efficient, and responsive AI to everyday devices, making them more autonomous and capable1."
    You still get a good easy answer not using in laymans terms as well.
    Ask for example " Is AKIDA GEN 2 better than Edge AI via a device cloud" or " Is AKIDA GEN 2 with TENNs better than Edge AI via a device cloud"
    Also ask:
    " Is AI at the Edge going to have substantial growth and is AKIDA GEN 2 likely to play a part"
    The answer co pilot gives is basically yes and yes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.