BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I guess that the sacking of the sales team could only buy Sean,...

1. 736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    I guess that the sacking of the sales team could only buy Sean, and the SP, so much time, which is a bit tragic.

You'd think that the CEO would have been a lot more inventive than how he has performed to date so that deals that BRN deem essential for our future can be made risk free for clients provided they are on the hook to actually develop some product.

So when Sean says we didn't tape out a chip because we didn't want to compete with our client, then surely that client was contractually obligated to us in some form.

Here's my idea:

Let's give developers the chance to put an akida chip into their products now, and only pay us when the software is written to functionally use that chip.

eg let's put an akida chip into every nintendo without a license. ie risk free. Let game developers know it is in there and how to use it. Once game software has been written that can use the Akida IP, and the nintendo company like what they see, and want to sell it, they need to licese it, pay royalties etc.

It doesn't have to be nintendo, it could be lidar, radio, routers etc etc. But give them an icentive to make it available.

Just having the chip in there will show investors that something is happening now, that can produce revenue in the future.

This is infinitely better than some ill defined eco-system partner, or some encouraging podcast.

@Fact Finder

is this something that you can get behind?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.