BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I thought some might like to see the post copied below that has...

1. 1,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1402
    I thought some might like to see the post copied below that has just appeared on another forum.

Pitt Street lastest on Brainchip, extract from their email (from a friend, I’m not on their mailing list) someone on their mailing list can provide the whole article im sure.

Because of its specific advantages, i.e. near-zero latency, extremely low energy consumption and autonomous on-chip learning, Akida has very substantial potential across a range of applications, especially in Edge AI. These include autonomous vehicles, drones, robotics, medical diagnostics, i.e. sensors that reside at the Edge of the Internet of Things.

The world is Akida’s oyster

Although investors have become increasingly aware of the massive opportunity that AI presents, e.g. through the rapid rise of ChatGPT and NVIDIA’s stellar growth, AI is still very much in its early stages. We believe the commercial opportunity for BrainChip is very substantial indeed, specifically because the technology underlying Akida is radically different compared to today’s AI solutions and addresses the very large Edge AI market.

We expect Akida to be able to provide AI capabilities to countless types of devices where previously this wasn’t possible due to the restrictions of Cloud-based AI (cost, latency, energy consumption etc).

Valuation of A$1.59 per share

We have valued BRN at A$1.59 per fully diluted share, based on industry M&A activity (please see page 19 for more detail). Investors have been awaiting additional commercial deals in the last few years and, to be fair, their patience has been tested. But we believe these types of deals will be the future catalysts for BrainChip’s share price.

And because of the very broad spectrum of potential applications for Akida and BrainChip’s many ongoing commercial discussions with prospects, we are confident investors’ patience will be rewarded.

Article- https://static1.squarespace.com/sta...BrainChip+intiation+report+2024+25+6+2024.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.