BRN 2.56% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi 180,I hear you its been a very long wait we most definitely...

1. 1,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 450
    Hi 180,

I hear you its been a very long wait we most definitely need some traction. I do think it's around the corner always at the darkest you one sees the light.

I think let's be truthful Akida 1000 chip is to narrowly focused to be commercially successful as IP. The performance is good but yeah it does not give the customers what they needed. IMO the company kinda doddled with that and bought time to bring the much more superior product 2.0 which clearly has a larger sector of applications.

Akida 1000 IMO will have sales pick up after 2.0 IP is streamline as some will want a cheaper version its still good used in many applications but 2.0 with Tenns is the shyt.

Likely the majority of the EAPs held of for 2.0 and I'm almost certian they wanted to stay with 8 bit.

The long delay and lack of revenue and negative campaigns have driven away speculative buyer which then allow the SP to slosh around as it does.
    It is probably easy for the computers to sway the price direction with limited intrest. Once amsome interest comes back the price will raise quick I my opinion. On solid news that is.

I also do not think Sean or Antonio are talking Shyt at this point especially if he told any at the AGM to just sell if they are not happy. To me this means there are legitimate buyers collecting these shares.

I do see brn being successful to what degree I do not know but I'm sure innthe future we will pass the MB spike and sustain in or just be sold out.

There are to many experts in this field that have promoted the benifits of Akida and SNN and its growing daily.

My only complaint with the company was their lack of transparency and direction which is more clear and highlighted over the last while and in the PITT report.

Has this ride been a pain 100% but smsometimes things take time. Clearly the atmosphere has change in the change room.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $839.4K 4.314M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
73 2278913 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 321205 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.