BRN 0.00% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Firstly Akida has been really comercial in 2021 so that is about...

1. 1,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Firstly Akida has been really comercial in 2021 so that is about 3 years and we know the story why 2.0 was introduced.

Akida 1000 had limited market penetration with in the edge. The customers gave feed back which rushed a more desired product. This product has been verified by many companies.

Prior to 2020 on the release of Akida 1000 everything was research you can go through all these old projects but they were fillers for Akida basicly it was a research company back then.

If you followed the list of companies we are engaged with that have come forth you can see the ecosystem grew over the last 3 years.

Professional people and companies have promoted the success they have with Akida. FF actually did link a few companies back in the day that came forward. He researches papers and posts them with his opinion. Most appreciate the papers and the links. The only ones that don't appreciate have an agenda. I mean there are lots of stocks through my days I thought were garbage I did not buy them nor did I spend endless days disproving what they are selling because I could careless about there direction and the pumpers on that thread.

You and a few hang on and hang on for what reasons do you have life is short unless your position is short or your trying to by cheaper or this is your job you have no other reason to be on here.

As most holders will say they are not completely happy I doubt their is one that is endlessly happy but hey that's life. There are to many fires happening with Akida for it to be smoke and mirrors IMO I'm certian it has more value then 21 cent so I will hold. Can the price drop sure can it go up sure time tells.

The commercial success in the technology industry can happen over night so I doubt a penny or 5 matters at this point.

If you dig in alittle deeper to the people who work and worked with BRN or the companies that evaluate the technology itsnalot more optimistic then what the SP is doing and lack of revenue.

explain why Valeo is on the website on BRN as trusted? Why is MB on the cite also if they were not working together to some extent and the relationship was broken then 100% it be off the site.

So you see there is alot more happening that can lead to positive outcomes then negative outcomes at this point In time. IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.8¢ $1.169M 5.524M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 78136 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 715071 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.