BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2024 BrainChip Discussion, page-6912

1. 6,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2737

BeEmotion (Nviso).

I had been wondering about BRN / BeEmotion given the brand change etc and if still well engaged.

Just watched a couple of investment (raises) videos / webinars put out by Birchal with the BeEmotion team from a month ago.

They are like 50+ mins each but extremely well worth the time to pick some little potential nuggets out of.

There is the usual waffle, so to speak, but the outlines of what they have been doing, some engagement hints etc are quite interesting if you really want to hunt for dots. Nice if a part of some of these solutions.

They appear to have a JV with Maaind if I read it right on one their slides and the BeEmotion CEO advised that whilst they have NDAs (who doesn't these days) their JV partner has "some" of their own partners on their website that might give some "clues". Presuming it is Maaind but could be wrong.

About the 32.30 min mark on first vid if wanted to skip to. Interesting comment re a German(? Sound not that clear on ph) auto manufacturer demo (with BRN - MB or is it a diff one on their JV partner website) and mentioned their joint demo at our booth this year. Quick to outline they are agnostic and have other relationships too, understandable, and it is primarily the customer deciding the final set up so to speak.

This next vid contains a lot more outline on current (Panasonic, Pain check) and potential upcoming relationships, Aus Defence, SLM v LLM, their mkt plans etc.

Very edge, on device, privacy, latency focused.

Their new BeEmotion website has the video of the in cabin demo though is edited (imo) of the original Nviso / BRN video.

Website with short version.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.