BRN 2.50% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2024 BrainChip Discussion, page-6931

1. 9,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25824
    Hi Rayz
    Remember when Safran took a license for Studio and were checking aircraft cabling well I was having a little look at Lynred and as per usual checking out positions vacant and guess who owns Lynred:

“Type of contractCourseDuration of the contract (in months)6 weeks min. Longer internships are welcomeSchedulesVariable hours of the dayLocation of the positionSiteVeurey-Voroize (near Grenoble)Candidate criteriaLevel of study5-DEUG/DUT/BTS (BAC+2)Min. level of experience requiredLess than 2 yearsLanguagesEnglish (2- Professional level)General informationAttachment entityLYNRED is a world leader in the design and production of high-quality infrared technologies for space, defense and commercial applications. Their vast portfolio of infrared detectors covers the entire spectrum from near infrared to far infrared. The Group's products are integrated into the commercial infrared equipment of major brands sold in Europe, Asia and North America.

The Group is the leading European manufacturer of infrared detectors deployed in space.

Safran and Thales are shareholders in equal shares (50/50).

LYNRED undertakes as part of its recruitment to carefully study the applications of people with disabilities.”

Safran and Thales interesting do you not think?

My opinion only DYOR

Fact Finder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $361.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $878.2K 4.371M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 1444914 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 388739 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.