BRN 2.50% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Trouble is, is that it is such a meaningless 2 sentences. "Brain...

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Trouble is, is that it is such a meaningless 2 sentences.
    "Brain Chip has come together with Tata Elxsi to establish edge AI. It is using BrainChip’s first-to-market, blah blah"

It avoids naming use cases. So we are left to assume it must be used in whatever medical equipment Tata currently make which is what? None. This is because Tata Elxsi is a compliance consultancy.
    So you see it's just another rarely seen crawley animal in our vast ecosystem which has no obvious links to a maker of anything apart from how happy Mercedes drivers look when they cut you off.

Hey Mercedes, did I cut that ahole off?
    Your driving just fine, Ralf, just fine..

Meanwhile BRN sharehlders are already an endangered species.

To my mind there is only one question that needs to be answered. No, it's not who's phone number is in the teledex and will they put our logo on their web page but rather
    What sensor types are currently being worked on for akida analysis, and who makes them?

Then you can ask which of these sensor types has a sweet spot for akida analysis?

Then you can ask is there a major maker of these sensors who want to buy in to BRN?

If you are like me you will be embarrassed that Anil is leaving the nest without a win. Let's get a lazy $30Mil deal done by xmas, Sean.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $361.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $878.2K 4.371M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 1444914 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 388739 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.