BRN 0.00% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2024 BrainChip Discussion, page-7294

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    As a long term shareholder with a substantial shareholding its been a absolute train wreck since Antonio " Mr arrogant" viana has been involved with brsinchip...... from his paid consultancy when we had an interim ceo to now being the chairman... in my opinion he has been a epic fail.

The shareholders had a chance to get rid of him with the 2nd strike but didn't have the guts to spill the board. Why vote for a 2nd strike? A board spill would not of affected the day to day activities or the CEO, but brought in a new direction with the replacement of Mr aarrogant, Pia and others.

I've spoken to 2 asx officials and there is nothing stopping the company releasing "non price sensitive announcements " regarding new partnerships, collaborations etc if they are worded correctly indicating there is no revenue currently attached to these paartnersartnerships .

This non disclosure policy from the board based upon the one wrong announcement years ago regarding a Detroit motor company and then having to disclose it was ford breaking a nda was a mistake....... but for this past mistake to cause a complete " cone of silence policy" when it comes to partnerships etc is in my opinion negligent, boarding on incompetent.

I'm not saying break ndas, I'm saying if they can do a media announcement that names a partnership, eg ARM, intel boundary, sifive , unigen,vvdn.... then annouce it to the market via asx.......after all the great arrogant chairman has been on the record saying " the share price will do what the share price will do"...... let the market decide what is worth value .

anyway it's pretty clear akida is just a research chip still, no ip deals for what 2 half years plus.....

and I just want to say congrats to all the people that went to the agm and clapped seans speech at the start even after he started his speech like he was talking to a bunch of stupid uneducated people ie " I'm going to go really slowly, really really slowly so you understand " It was pathetic.

just like the pathetic board . Who in their right mind would believe one word they say now .

"the share price will do what the share price will do"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $326.8K 1.948M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 2035017 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 734189 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.