BRN 4.88% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

“No secret: Neuromorphic processing is highly efficient and...

1. 9,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26238
    “No secret: Neuromorphic processing is highly efficient and saves a lot of power. But it is the new kid on the block, and conservative minds still need to grow confidence in it.First quarter of 2024, BrainChip joined a consortium with Airbus Toulouse, Airbus Ottobrunn , Frontgrade Gaisler, and Neurobus for the European Space Agency - ESA ITT “Evaluation of Neuromorphic Computing Technologies for Very Low Power AI/ML Applications in Space.”Airbus project lead Jérémy Lebreton and AI vision expert Roland Brochard state “This disruptive technology is on track to become part of the space industry roadmap, paving the way for new applications of AI at the edge in space, like earth observation, space exploration, satellite rendezvous, and landing on the moon.”BrainChip is proud that Airbus selected Akida for both COTS chips and IP in their proposal. ESA awarded the Airbus “NEURAVIS” proposal, including Akida in the AKD1500 chip and on an FPGA together with Frontgrade Gaisler’s NOEL-V processor.With Akida 2.0 technology and TENNs (patented Temporal Event based Neural Networks) BrainChip and our partners aim to drive neuromorphic processing in the future, orbiting the Earth or exploring space and the Moon.

I have been trying to find the ESA project NEURAVIS without success. I know it exists
    because Airbus confirmes it but it seems ESA does not want too much detail floating about.

Rayz have you or anyone else found anything as it would be interesting to know what the project goals are?

My opinion only DYOR

Fact Finder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $366.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $509.8K 2.546M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 1031940 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 664787 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.