BRN 0.00% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2024 BrainChip Discussion, page-7331

1. 5,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3426
    A rental property would give you consistent and reliable income - and tenants to manage (have you ever done that? It's a pain in the arse).
    But, won't give you the kind of explosive growth that BRN might achieve. I said MIGHT.

The old investment formulae was one third each in property, equities, and cash. Stick to Blue-Chip stocks.
    Such a strategy will see you comfortably into your cardigan years dying of boredom.

For a more exciting life with the very real prospect of heart stopping moments we have Brainchip.

I believe the blame for the slow progress (some say "no progress") achieved to date is not with Brainchip but with its potential clients.
    They are taking a very long time to evaluate and develop applications. Some here on this forum say the board and management should be doing more.
    More what? Harder sales pitch? Shout louder? Ring more people? More strippers and lap-dancers? Pay bribes?

The real issue is the lack of engineers who understand AI let alone neuromorphic AI.

And it's no good just getting up-to-speed (buying an evaluation board, making it run, writing some Python code and downloading some AI scripts from the BRN Zoo). To really develop something robust and useful you need to develop competence. That takes time. As we are finding out - years.

I believe this is all happening. Fact Finder and others have littered this forum with ample evidence many are playing with BRN technology.
    Up-skilling is a happening thing.

The really good news is that NOBODY has reported that Akida is under-cooked or doesn't do what it promises - NOBODY.

And we can't deny that AI will feature prominently in our futures. Some say too prominently. It's coming.

Took the inventor of Xerox technology 17 years to get the first XEROX printer commercialized. That technology has been a great success (still used in LAZER printers and lithographic plate making today) and has been printing money for the last 75 years.

Sorry guys this is just a waiting game (I don't think 17 years - it took the inventor of xerography 7 years just to find an investor).

Want more certainty and modest returns - Blue Chip and property
    Want uncertainty and possibly HUGE returns - bleeding edge technology.

Take your pick.

Last edited by MarketingMan: 26/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.8¢ $1.713M 9.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 308539 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1292113 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.