BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2024 BrainChip Discussion, page-7338

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Totally agree, its like a salesperson who is not performing saying, "i am getting positive feedback but the client wants more time to think about it". Most businesses in this space would move that person on, as they would other salespeople who are converting.

I agree, its a copout, probably the way that BRN go about it, does not energise or invigorate the potential client to sign on the dotted line!

I get that 2.0 came onboard and was required, so I congratulate Sean for that, however, it has been quite a while hearing his favourite lines "more interactions in the companies history-vague with no actual numbers to compare, as the company refuses to disclose" & "we are close and I am extremely confident of IP sales in the near future-no timelines and continually kicking the can down the road".

I do not wish to be pessimistic, but must be commercially honest, based on my years of experience, I don't think they have the human capital that can sell and certainly do not have the marketing skills, which they demonstrate to shareholders year after year. Saying the board is listening and will act, will only cut it for so long. SEAN WE WANT RUBBER HITTING THE ROAD and no more pathetic excuses!

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.