BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

[ATTACH] Neuravis. Is a proposed project using Neuromorphic...

1. 7,932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2067
    IMG_4154.jpeg
    Neuravis.  Is a proposed project using Neuromorphic AKIDA plus ? A vision placed space interplanetary navigation system. My understanding.   Neurobus received the AKIDA awhile ago ten months. oulouse-based startup Neurobus, emerging from #stealth mode, AKIDA inspired by the human brain's architecture to deliver low-power, high-performance #solutions, challenging the conventional transistor-based computing paradigm and paving the way for significant advancements in critical sectors. Full article: https://lnkd.in/exQK5AiW.  A lot of this space consortium came to through the Morpheus back couple months ago  Eric Gallo Accenture lab’s remember they partnered with BRN Neuralsat is another one which received AKIDA awhile ago Tata Consulting services remember back at the Morpheus in Germany Neurobus also plus OHB German branch another BRN partner.  This is all not Dot joining but actual verbal written announcements related to AKIDA   Then we have happening in the other side of the planet NASA AKIDA to be used and trailed in what they refer to as the Brainstack space program etc To compile all the information relating to just the Europe eg would be a hour reading to explain it all A lot of the posts I have posted to some would not mean much except as some say just another science research related blah blah project.  But when they start referring about AKIDA and they themselves participate partner up with each other and announce their intentions direction contracts from the Government or private Large companies  Blind Freddy can see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.