BRN 1.56% 15.8¢ brainchip holdings ltd

There you go again. Using putdowns as a posting tactic....

1. 5,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2396
    There you go again. Using putdowns as a posting tactic. Emotional, lame etc. Your post seems to contain its fair share of emotive adjectives.
    Interesting. Where did i say you were a shorter.
    " The words you use appear to be a copy and paste straight from the shorters guide for downramping. "Ridiculous" and "joke". Downrampers are urged to use putdowns at every opportunity. If you understand that its 'water off a ducks back'."
    I merely commented on your choice of words. You chose to presume and react. I have never said you were wrong. I simply put my views across and commented and acknowledged its "your call" which it is.
    But thanks for the opportunity to once again remind readers of some of the BRN positives.
    Charts show gaps above to be filled at 46 cents from 26/2/24 and $1.925 on 20/2/22. Some really good news should see these wiped. Worth a punt at the current SP??
    Pitt Street value BRN at $1.59. Circa 8 bags from here. Worth a punt?
    BRN has 1st mover advantage with a 1st class patent portfolio including GEN 2 and TENNS. Worth a punt?
    All holders would like to see deals on the table but the safety net is the value of the patent portfolio. Circa 8 bags valuation from here should provide some comfort to most.
    I cannot see any issue with providing posters/readers with some positives to balance some negatives posted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.8¢
Change
-0.003(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $313.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $699.9K 4.385M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
84 3037745 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 875821 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.53pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.