BRN 2.70% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Without being privy to the conversations being had with their...

1. 5,762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3376
    Without being privy to the conversations being had with their prospective customers it is impossible to know if Shawn/BRN are holding the deals back through poor strategy, salesmanship, or incompetence - or - the customers are just taking a long time to work through things at their end.

I have no doubt the progress on potential deals is Exhibit A at management meetings and board meetings where the sales pipeline is tabled and scrutinized in great detail. There will be no easy questions answered with puffery and hand-waving - every conversation and meeting outcome and work being done by engineering will be nickled and dimed to within an inch.

And when I say "salesmanship" - this isn't gold chain, loud-tie used car selling - this is long sales cycle consultative solution selling with BRN selling teams talking to customer selling teams. Multiple people involved on both sides on every potential deal.

This first deal is critical. They know it. We know it. And the customers know it and will be leveraging it.

The reasons (I surmise) why we aren't being better informed about progress on such deals is because...
    1. Subject to NDA (yeah, boring to keep saying but reality doesn't change).
    2. There's nothing worth talking about until they have a signed (and the customer has agreed to publicize) deal.
    3. I suspect BRN got an ASX slap around the ears for talking prematurely about deal progress in the past.
    4. They are lazer focused on helping their customers work through technical evaluations and solution development.
    5. Not to mention time needed talking to new customers.
    6. There is no pay-back putting energy into sweet talking the stock market - until they have a deal.

In between pushing sales along Shawn has the usual full dance card of a CEO.

Sorry to be taking the side of BRN management on the issue of "show me the sales" but you have to be realistic.

This isn't a tin-pot back yard organization. This is a professional all-singing, all-dancing, cutting edge technology organization chock-full of highly talented engineers and business people with significant track records of achievement.

I see no evidence they are sitting around kicking back in bean bags shooting the breeze.

So where are the deals? FFSake they are working on it!

----------------
    Just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $364.6K 1.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 1460458 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 981870 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.