BRN 0.00% 31.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2024 BrainChip Discussion, page-7687

1. 1,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 505
    Okay This link is sponsored by BRN but actually highlights value

https://brainchip.com/introduction-the-audio-revolution-at-the-edge/

This is a solution for denoising for multiple case uses. This is pretty evident that the product is ready to be a solution.

Of you are in the business of earbuds you would be inclined to listen and possibly trial.

Yes this is not commercial but shows progress of a solution to noise with hearing devices. I'm pretty sure if this solution is good 1 of the 10 companies competing in this space will possibly use this solution if it far exceeds otheres they compare with.

This if its working write would be worth atleast 20 million in R and D and you would see a return on investment.

So does one think this solution is possibly commercial?
    I'm thinking the SPP investor may have been provided this information during negotiations.
    a sulution as this would easily provide the returnd that was spent to develop.

I do not recall BRN ever providing a clear concept with solutions before in the last 4 years. To me this is valuble and could lead to commercial success.

This is what I think the company has been lacking is a final solution the IP of akida is great if you gove it to a company that designes chipsnbut whybwould you do that if they could keep moving on with theirs. If you can provide a solution and the end customer demands Akida then the chip makers will need to buy.

i think if this solution cost 16 million its wort the value

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $608.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 32.5¢ 29.5¢ $8.006M 26.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1183664 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 549396 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.