BRN 5.56% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Lets hope so, as we are quickly running out of time and a...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Lets hope so, as we are quickly running out of time and a failing share price and a company, that has no IR, to keep the market informed. Maybe they have absolutely nothing to update us on, as they are making no progress, apart from giving out tech for no revenue and still, no deals!

I am quickly losing faith in this troup of baboons and that is being kind, as primate are quite capable, in the animal kingdom!!!

FFS BRN inform us what you are doing, which is pretty easy to do without compromising NDA's, they just couldnt be bothered and dont give a s**t about its long suffering shareholders!

I wonder how many shareholders have maintained the faith for years, sitting on huge losses and then threw in the towel due to the companies performance and complete lack of IR. A well functioning and capable IR would provide information that would support a share price, to some extent, until deals get done.

Nameless, faceless, aspirational speeches at AGM's do nothing, as they are expected when the companies has not converted the tech into revenue.

We deserve alot better and if we had some competence we would have more than a few IR deals under our belts, by now, IMO and revenue coming in the door, and not so much dilution.

We also would have so many free shares awarded to BOM and they wouldnt be selling them down to pay tax, which just communicates to teh market they see NO value or upside in the stock, right?

GLTA, IMO and praying for a miracle!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $372.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $935.0K 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 178405 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 562404 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.