BRN 2.94% 16.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I’ve seen a lot of comments lately about BrainChip’s lack of...

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64

I’ve seen a lot of comments lately about BrainChip’s lack of revenue and how it’s supposedly hurting the stock price. Let’s take a step back and look at the bigger picture.

BrainChip is in a crucial phase of its business cycle. They’ve developed groundbreaking AI technology with substantial patents backing it. The focus right now isn’t 100% on generating immediate revenue—it’s on solidifying deals that will unlock long-term value. The company has been in talks with potential partners, and while we haven’t seen a deal finalised yet, the groundwork is being laid. When these deals are signed, it’s going to be BIG!

For companies like BrainChip, the revenue cycle diverges from that of traditional industries. The emphasis initially lies on securing licensing deals, partnerships, and strategic alliances, which are critical for establishing future revenue streams. This stage focuses on validating the technology, penetrating the market, and building a robust partner network. Once these foundational elements are solidified, the revenue will begin to flow more steadily, and that's when the true impact on the stock price will become evident.

Call me crazy, maybe I’m seeing it differently but I do feel it’s undervalued right now because the market is waiting for that big announcement. When BrainChip announces its first major deal, the market will react quickly, and those who are already in will likely see significant gains. We’re talking about a company with a unique technology that’s poised to become a standard in the AI space. The market isn’t ignoring this, it’s waiting for confirmation.

BrainChip isn’t just another tech company. They’ve got solid technology and patents that give them a significant edge in the market. These patents protect their innovations and ensure they have a competitive advantage. When deals are finalised and the technology starts being widely adopted, those patents become even more valuable. This isn’t just about today’s revenue, it’s about securing the future of AI technology.

So, instead of worrying about short-term revenue, let’s focus on where BrainChip is heading. We know the company is actively working on deals, and when these come through, we’ll see the stock price reflect the true value of the technology and its potential. Stay patient and watch how the market responds once everything falls into place.

My opinion only.. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $323.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.0¢ $1.039M 6.226M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 2389988 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 94290 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.